Saturday, September 17, 2011

The second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day you're off it.

The title is by Jackie Gleason and it so true. Here I sit almost gaining back 80 lbs and wondering what happened. I was on track to make my goal and then I just gave up. I look back and can’t see what hit me, sure my business has tanked, so is it emotional eating, comfort food or was I just too scared of success of the weight loss and went back to where I felt comfortable.

Who know but I can’t keep this up. So here the plan, I start again because I don’t like the alternative. Last night someone said that they had everything to live for and the destructive behavior had to stop. I can relate to that.

I came across a quote:

“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time“ by Abraham Lincoln

All I have to do is just concentrate on today and not let the second day come. I can do anything one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment