Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back to blogging.

I took a while off getting the identify stuff straighten out, but I know have to journaling and staying on the right path. I checked the weight out today, I normally stay don’t hit the scale until Saturday morning but I just wanted a mid week check. I weighed in at 351 lbs (80 lbs down) now I don’t consider it official but still damn!!!!

I am having a problem getting back to working out. I have this plan for 1005 miles in 2010 and have not started. All the excuses are coming raising their ugly head. It’s too cold, too dark, too late at night. I have to nip this in the bud so I will be starting fresh tomorrow.

Food doing well and I made it through the holidays. Now for the long winter, this is normally my downfall. But not this year, I have a goal to meet and nothing is going to stop me.

g

4 comments:

  1. Gary... no posts from you in a while. how are things going?

    ETL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gary--

    I have been reading your blog as a motivational tool, and wanted you to know that you have been inspirational to me in my weight loss plan. You may have already been given this award, but I did not see it on your blog, so I thought I would take a chance. I could not find your email address, so I am posting it here.

    Please go to my blog to see the details of the award:

    http://journalofanemotionaleater.blogspot.com/

    Thank you for the inspiration!

    shihtzuma

    ReplyDelete