Monday, November 30, 2009

What do I see?


The Healthy Reflection that I got today from spark people was about setting goals and a vision of where I want to be. I don’t think I really ever set goals or thought this is where I will be when I am this old. It’s easy to go through life without goals then you really never disappoint yourself. How can you fail if you have nothing to benchmark yourself with? I look around and I would seem to have made a good living, plenty of friends and a family that loves me. These things I never planned for they just happened. I have gone through life letting life take me not the other way around. What would happen if I really set a goal or two? Could I actually achieve something I set out to do? Not something that someone asked me to do but something that I really wanted to do.

The Reflection asked “What do I see”?

I have set my goal to be 240 lbs by March 2011. I have a plan and I will follow that plan. Hopefully this blog will get me on the straight and narrow. It’s time to stop stumbling, hoping that I reach my goal and to take a positive path.

As for my day the food was good, I swam 40 laps at the “Y”. The bad part is I ended a relationship that I really did not want to, but had to, for both our sakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment