Monday, September 15, 2014

Knee Shot

I got my second shot of  Euflexxa toady and have the leg up and iced down.  It seems to work and I am happy with the relief since I really don't look forward to a knee replacement.  But I know its going to happen am I am just biding my time.

I older I get the more aches and pains seem to come on.  Swimming helps but I have to stay out of the water for 48 hours.  If I had only known what the abuse to my body in my 20's and 30's would have one my 50's as the saying goes.  But you know I was young and stupid and it would not have helped if I had known.

Food was good and got my swimming in this weekend so all is well in my world.

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
Buddha

g

No comments:

Post a Comment