Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Where did the summer go

So what did the summer bring. Let's see:

1) Sciatica like there is no tomorrow
2) Knee hurts like hell
3) No vacation because I did not feel like I wanted to do anything
4) No golf
5) Still the same weight

Maybe it the last thing that on the list that causing the stuff above. Ya think.  I have to turn this around.  I just passed my 57 birthday and this is not how I want to look forward to my golden years.  Time for some soul searching.

Now on the other hand , some good things

1) Started to going out with Mandy
2) My niece was in from the peace corp, a breath of fresh air
3) New car
4) Had a great 57th birthday, with family and friends

So things are not that bad.  Let's start again and see where the journey leads me.

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."

Thomas A. Edison

g

No comments:

Post a Comment