Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pack Rat


So I am a pack rat and never really throw out things. My pants lately have really been looking baggy on me. Well they are the ones I was wearing when I was 431 lbs and now at 360 lbs they do hang. So I went to “the closet” where I have stored all of the clothes that I have worn that no longer fit and I found 4 pairs of pants that do. Now that is a great feeling to be able to fit in clothes that at one time I grew out of.

I made a decision to give the 4 pair (size 4xl) to the good will. I am thinking that I will no longer need them. This is big for a person who never throws things out. May be a little growth??

The day went well, and I am sitting here listening to the rain as I write this blog. We are supposed to get an inch of rain tonight. I do love to listen as it hits the roof, something smoothing in it, great to sleep by. This reminds me I got too sleep by midnight last night. Did not sleep through the night but hey it’s a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment