Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow


What a peaceful Saturday. I had done all my weekend chores Friday night and just got to relax on Saturday, watching the snow was really good for me. It calms me and makes me at peace. I love it when you go outside after the storm and everything is still and quite. The crunch under my feet, the sparkle of snow as it drifts.

Then today, shoveling my car out was a task. Ok it was light snow but still 16” is a b*&tch. Afterward my back was bothering me but hey I did it and am proud I did it myself. When I was 75 lbs heavier it would have taken everything out of me. But today, I just had a minor back ache. Even my knees did not feel that bad.

This week is going to be a busy week. Christmas is coming up and I have not even started shopping. My last day at work is Wednesday and I normally leave at 12 pm so that gives me the afternoon. I work well under pressure, no second guessing what people want just pick and go.

g

No comments:

Post a Comment