Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Winter time blues


First it ah, what just a cookie, that can’t hurt. Then its, I really don’t have to track what I eat. I am staying on course. Then it’s man it’s cold out do I really need to go to the gym. Next thing you know, BAM, I am back to old habits.

It’s just so easy to do. I am down 70 lbs; people have commented your losing some weight. I feel good, then why do I sabotage myself. Am I just lazy, is it the easier softer way. Or is it really that cunning and baffling.

The recipe is easy. According to my basal caloric requirement it takes 3631 calories a day to maintain my weight. To lose 2 lbs a week I have to eat 2631 calories a day and have moderate exercise. Simple, its math, not to complicated. Why do I make it that way?

I just have to remember it just one day at a time, one pound at a time and I will get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment